Metal bellows, expansion joints, flexible joints, and metal flexible hoses are flexible connectors used to reduce a pipe's thermal expansion, cold extraction, movement, and vibration. 317 Valve’s flexible connector products are made from stainless steel, and they are suitable for compensating for the displacement of general piping during thermal expansion or contraction.
According to the type of movement in the pipeline, connectors, and working pressure, we provide several series of expansion joints:
Axial Movement: JF150 series, JF250 series, JF400 series, JF1000 series,
- Lateral Movement: JF800 series
- Axial and Lateral Movement: JF850 series
- Angular Movement: JF100 series
- Flexible Joint used to reduce vibration in the pipeline: JF500 series
- Metal Hose: Omega type, braided or non-braided, fitted with flange, weld ends, or screwed male ends, etc.: JF600 series
317 Valve has been Taiwan's leading valve and flexible connector supplier since 1968.
We believe our product would be the best fit for you. Need a fluid control solution? Contact us now!